Remote security involves connecting wired or wireless equipment to a Central monitoring console.
How the system works:
- Technical equipment installed at the facility sends an alarm signal when unauthorized entry into the protected area or when fire or smoke sensors are triggered.
- A message is sent over a dedicated communication channel. The signal passes through a network of repeaters. There are duplicate GPRS, GSM and Internet channels.
- The received call is processed by the hardware and software system and displays all information about the object on the monitor of the attendant. Then the person on duty directs the response team to the address and passes the notification to the owner or a trusted person.
- Response teams stay at the specified address for 5 minutes.
- The Central station is constantly monitored by the duty officer until the issue is fully resolved.
It is this clear algorithm of actions that leads to positive results. The teamwork of the A1 Security Group team is a success in solving the problems that have arisen!
The use of remote control protection in our time is a necessity. The situation in the world is getting worse and people are ready to encroach on your property and housing more and more. Also, classic measures such as armored doors or high-precision locks do not provide full protection. Burglar alarms work better.
The A1 Security Group team wishes you success and prosperity.